A multinational phase III study of PLX-PAD to improve recovery following surgery for femoral neck fracture
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PLX PAD (Primary)
- Indications Muscle injury
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pluristem Therapeutics
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, the company plans to submit the Investigational New Drug (IND) and Clinical Trial Application (CTA) for the trial in the coming months. The company plans to use results of trial to achieve marketing approval in both the U.S. and Europe.
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, the company has received a positive feedback on the proposed study design and endpoints of the trial from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicine Agency (EMA).
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, this trial will be a collaborative effort between Pluristem and an international consortium led by the Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, under the leadership of Dr Tobias Winkler.