A multinational phase III study of PLX-PAD to improve recovery following surgery for femoral neck fracture
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PLX PAD (Primary)
- Indications Muscle injury
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pluristem Therapeutics
- 15 Nov 2016 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, company has consulted with the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and are preparing for a pre-IND meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in early 2017 for this trial.
- 05 Aug 2016 New trial record
- 27 Jul 2016 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, the company has designed the trial protocol with its Clinical Advisory Board (CAB), and planning to meet with FDA later in the year 2016 for the discussion. The company has already submitted the protocol of this study to the European Medicines Agency following consultation with the Adaptive Pathways Project Group.