Clinical Pharmacology Study of CS-3150 A single-dose study to assess the pharmacokinetics and safety of CS-3150 in Japanese subjects with varying degrees of hepatic function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esaxerenone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.