Phase IA Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Recombinant Humanized Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody (JS001) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JS 001 (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shanghai Junshi Biosciences
- 27 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Enrollment for this study was completed by October 2016, according to results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History