An Open-Label, Single-Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Intranasally Administered Esketamine in Elderly (≥65 Years of Age) Japanese, and Healthy Younger Adult Japanese Subjects (20 to 55 Years of Age, Inclusive)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.