A Phase I/II Randomized, Double-Masked, Multicenter Clinical Trial Designed to Evaluate the Safety and Exploratory Efficacy of SF0166 Topical Ophthalmic Solution in the Treatment of Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SF 0166 (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SciFluor Life Sciences
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 07 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.