A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Exploratory Pharmacodynamics of AUT00206 for 28 Days as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Recently Diagnosed Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AUT 00206 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Autifony Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Jan 2017 According to an Autifony Therapeutics media release, this trial will be conducted in collaboration with Dr Oliver Howes at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience (IoPPN) Kings College London.
- 09 Aug 2016 New trial record