A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 24 Month Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of E2609 in Subjects With Early Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MISSION-AD1
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2017 According to an Eisai media release, enrollment for this trial has commenced in Japan.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.