A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 24 Month Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of E2609 in Subjects With Early Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MISSION-AD1
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 30 Oct 2017 According to an Eisai Inc media release, a poster regarding the use of the International Shopping List Test (ISLT) as an objective cognitive assessment to select individuals with early Alzheimer's disease in clinical trials, including this trial will be presented during the 10th annual Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) meeting 2017.