A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Single and Multiple-dose Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Trappsol Cyclo (HP-Beta-CD) in Patients With Niemann-Pick Disease Type C (NPC-1) and the Effects of Dosing Upon Biomarkers of NPC Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxypropyl betadex (Primary)
- Indications Niemann-Pick disease type C
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors CTD Holdings
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a CTD Holdings media release, first patient has been dosed and final data is expected in 2018.
- 22 Sep 2017 According to a CTD Holdings media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Niemann-Pick UK 8th Interactive Workshop on Niemann-Pick Diseases and NPUK 24th Annual Family Conference.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated