A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Absolute Bioavailability of JNJ-63623872 Administered as an Intravenous Infusion and a 600-mg Oral Dose in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimodivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2016 New trial record