Age Escalation / De-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Radiation-attenuated Plasmodium Falciparum (Pf) Sporozoite Vaccine (PfSPZ Vaccine) in Equatoguinean Adults, Children and Infants, and Comparison With Non-attenuated Pf Sporozoites (PfSPZ Challenge) Administered Under Chloroquine Prophylaxis (PfSPZ-CVac Approach) for Efficacy Against Controlled Human Malaria Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanaria
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 11 Aug 2016 New trial record