A Phase 1, First-in-human Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Heterologous Prime-boost Regimens Using the Multivalent Filovirus Vaccines Ad26.Filo and MVA-BN-Filo Administered in Different Sequences and Schedules in Healthy Adult
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 EBOV vaccine (Primary) ; Modified Vaccinia Ankara Bavarian Nordic Ebola Marburg vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention B.V
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 24 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 15 May 2017.
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.