An Open Label, Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter Study Investigating Clinical Efficacy and Safety of the Human Normal Immunoglobulin for Intravenous Administration BT595 in Patients With Chronic Primary Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biotest Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Aug 2016 New trial record