An Open-label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long Term Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of CDZ173 in Patients With APDS/PASLI (Activated Phosphoinositide 3-kinase Delta Syndrome/p110δ-activating Mutation Causing Senescent T Cells, Lymphadenopathy and Immunodeficiency)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CDZ 173 (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Aug 2016 New trial record
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.