Unrelated Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation for Severe Aplastic Anemia and Hypo-plastic MDS Using CordIn(TM), Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Ex Vivo Expanded Stem and Progenitor Cells to Expedite Engraftment and Improve Transplant Outcome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Aplastic anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Aug 2017 According to a Gamida-Cell media release, first subject has been transplanted.
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 19 Jun 2017 to 20 Jun 17.