Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of an Edoxaban-based Compared to a Vitamin K Antagonist-based Antithrombotic Regimen in Subjects With Atrial Fibrillation Following Successful Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) With Stent Placement.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Acenocoumarol; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Fluindione; Phenprocoumon; Prasugrel; Ticagrelor; Warfarin
- Indications Embolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTRUST-AF-PCI
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 06 Mar 2017 According to the Daiichi Sankyo Company's media release, company today announced that the first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the Daiichi Sankyo Company's media release.
- 17 Aug 2016 New trial record