Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of an Edoxaban-based Compared to a Vitamin K Antagonist-based Antithrombotic Regimen in Subjects With Atrial Fibrillation Following Successful Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) With Stent Placement.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Acenocoumarol; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Fluindione; Phenprocoumon; Prasugrel; Ticagrelor; Warfarin
- Indications Embolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENTRUST-AF-PCI
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Mar 2018.