A Phase 1b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Andecaliximab (GS-5745) as Monotherapy and in Combination With Anti-Cancer Agents in Japanese Subjects With Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 38.
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 May 2019.