Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of GS-5745 as Add-On Therapy to a Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitor and Methotrexate Regimen in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA POC
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 31 Aug 2017 The trial has been completed in Hungary (End date: 2017-08-07).
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to discontinuation of development for this indication.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.