A phase Ib/II trial of epitinib for treatment of non-small cell lung cancer with epidermal growth factor receptor activating mutations and brain metastasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epitinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2016 New trial record
- 02 Aug 2016 According to Chi-Med media release, company plans to present results from this trial at a scientific conference in late 2016.
- 02 Aug 2016 According to Chi-Med media release, company targets to publish data from Phase Ib portion of this trial before the end of Q1 2017.