An Open Label, Phase 1b, Single CENTER, Ascending Dose Study TO ASSESS THE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY of DM199 With a Comparative Pharmacokinetic Study of DM199 Administered Intravenously and a Bioavailability Assessment of Subcutaneous Administration of DM199 in Normal Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DM 199 (Primary) ; DM 199 (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury; Diabetic nephropathies; Nephritis; Stroke; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors DiaMedica Therapeutics
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Mar 2017 Results published in a DiaMedica media release.
- 26 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.