A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel-Group Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR) Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of GSP 301 Nasal Spray Compared With Placebo Nasal Spray and Individual Monotherapy Formulations (Olopatadine Hydrochloride Nasal Spray and Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray) in Adult and Adolescent Subjects (12 Years of Age and Older)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone/olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 29 Mar 2017 According to a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Media Release, data from this trial will be presented at upcoming scientific meetings and published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- 29 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from baseline in average AM and PM subject-reported 12-hour reflective Total Nasal Symptom Score (rTNSS)), as reported in a Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Media Release.
- 29 Mar 2017 Results published in the Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd Media Release
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History