A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamic Effects of Intravenously and Subcutaneously Administered REGN2477 in Healthy Women Not of Childbearing Potential
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 2477 (Primary)
- Indications Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Aug 2016 New trial record