A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2b Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Orally Administered DS107 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dihomo-gamma linolenic acid (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADvance
- Sponsors DS Biopharma
- 06 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per a DS Biopharma media release.
- 18 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 300.
- 18 Oct 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.