A Phase 1b/2, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of Tivozanib in Combination With Nivolumab in Subjects With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Tivozanib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TiNivo
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an AVEO Oncology media release.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, enrollment of 21 patients in phase II part of the study is now complete with one patient remaining in screening.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to an AVEO Oncology media release, additional results from the phase I portion of the trial and initial results from the phase II portion are expected to be presented at scientific meetings in the first half of 2018, including at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium taking place February 8-10, 2018.