Open-Label, Randomized Trial of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) Plus Pemetrexed/Platinum or Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab (BMS-734016) vs Pemetrexed Plus Platinum in Stage IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Subjects With Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutation, T790M Negative Who Failed 1L EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate722
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2024 to 8 Dec 2023.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2023 to 1 Jan 2024.