A Phase 2, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-5745 Combined With Nivolumab Versus Nivolumab Alone in Subjects With Unresectable or Recurrent Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.