A Phase Ib/II Randomised Open Label Study of BGB324 in Combination With Pembrolizumab or Dabrafenib/Trametinib Compared to Pembrolizumab or Dabrafenib/Trametinib Alone, in Patients With Advanced Non-resectable (Stage IIIc) or Metastatic (Stage IV) Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 324 (Primary) ; Dabrafenib; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a BerGenBio media release, the results and analysis from the dose-finding part of the study have been presented in a poster at the 9th World Congress of Melanoma.
- 18 Aug 2017 According to a BerGenBio ASA media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial for the combination of BGB324 with pembrolizumab (phase II part).
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research