Open-Label, Randomized Study of Immune Response to Licensed Influenza Vaccines in Adults 65-74 Years of Age (US Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Serologic Study, 2016-17 and 2017-18)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms OLIVE
- 01 Aug 2017 The protocol has been amended wherein the number of treatment arms changed from 3 to 5 to include the vaccination schedules of the second year.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 210.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.