A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab or Nivolumab in Combination With Oxaliplatin Plus Fluoropyrimidine Versus Oxaliplatin Plus Fluoropyrimidine in Subjects With Previously Untreated Advanced or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate649
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Oct 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.