A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dexlansoprazole (60 mg QD) and an Active Comparator, Lansoprazole (30 mg QD) on Healing of Erosive Esophagitis, and Maintenance of Healing in Subjects With Healed Erosive Esophagitis With Dexlansoprazole (30 mg QD) and Placebo
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.