A Study of ARRY-382 in Combination With Pembrolizumab, a Programmed Cell Death Receptor 1 (PD-1) Antibody, for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARRY 382 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 10 May 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, the company expects to initiate expansion in melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer shortly.
- 09 Feb 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, the company expects to complete the phase I portion of thsi trial in March 2017 and to initiate phase II expansion in melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer during April 2017.