A Study of ARRY-382 in Combination With Pembrolizumab, a Programmed Cell Death Receptor 1 (PD-1) Antibody, for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARRY 382 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 13 Nov 2017 The Phase 1b part of the study has been completed (n=19). The enrollment has been initiated for phase 2 part of the trial. In the phase 2 cohort, both melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer patients are enrolled and plans to include pancreatic cancer patients.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, data was presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting held in Nov 2017.
- 13 Nov 2017 Results published in the Array BioPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History