A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacodynamics of Once-daily Oral IW-1701 in Patients With Stable Sickle Cell Disease
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IW 1701 (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Fibrosis; Gastrointestinal disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STRONG-SCD
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2016 New trial record
- 04 Aug 2016 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, this study is expected to begin before end of the year 2017.