A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of GL-0817 (With Cyclophosphamide) for the Prevention of Recurrence in HLA-A2+ Patients With High-Risk Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Biropepimut-S (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Poly ICLC; Sargramostim
- Indications Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gliknik
- 28 Aug 2017 According to a Gliknik Inc. media release, clinicians have enrolled and dosed the first of 80 patients in this trial.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 31 Mar 2017.