Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending and Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Target Engagement of BMS-986184 in Healthy Subjects and to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, Target Engagement, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986184 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986184 (Primary) ; BMS 986184 (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 14 Sep 2018.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 13 Sep 2018.
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.