Efficacy and Safety of Tofacitinib in patients with severe active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary) ; Leflunomide; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2017 Results (n=28) evaluating the effects of tofacitinib on cardiovascular risk factors in rheumatoid arthritis patients during 12-month follow-up, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 17 Jun 2017 Pooled results the safety and efficacy of Tofacitinib in patients from this this and one another study (n=142), presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 02 Sep 2016 New trial record.