A Compassionate Use Study of Engineered Skin Substitute in the Treatment of Life-Threatening Pediatric Severe Burns
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human skin replacement Amarantus Bioscience (Primary)
- Indications Burns
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Aug 2016 New trial record
- 08 Aug 2016 According to an Amarantus media release, results from this study were published in Journal of Burn Care and Research.
- 08 Aug 2016 Results published in an Amarantus Bioscience Holdings media release.