A triple tumor study of MAGE-A10 SPEAR T-cell therapy in patients with inoperable or metastatic urothelial cancer, melanoma, or squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MAGE A-10 TCR-transduced lymphocytes (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Renal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 18 Oct 2016 According to Adaptimmune Therapeutics media release, MD Anderson Cancer Center being the first site initiated.
- 18 Oct 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as per Adaptimmune Therapeutics media release.
- 29 Aug 2016 New trial record