A triple tumor study of MAGE-A10 SPEAR T-cell therapy in patients with inoperable or metastatic urothelial cancer, melanoma, or squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MAGE A-10 TCR-transduced lymphocytes (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Renal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, three patients have been dosed in the first cohort.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an Adaptimmune media release, based on the review by the independent safety review committee (SRC), the company has decided to escalate to the next dose of 1 billion transduced MAGE-A10 SPEAR T-cells in this trial. The decision to escalate in the NSCLC cohort will be reviewed by the SRC following dosing of the 6th patient.
- 08 Jan 2018 Results published in an Adaptimmune Media Release