A phase I, open-label modified 3+3 dose escalation study of autologous T-cells genetically engineered with an affinity optimized MAGE-A4 TCR in HLA*02 positive patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cell therapies (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Adaptimmune media release, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the Company's investigational new drug (IND) application for autologous genetically modified T-cells expressing an affinity optimized T-cell receptor (TCR) specific for MAGE-A4 in patients with multiple malignant solid tumors.
- 29 Aug 2016 New trial record
- 08 Aug 2016 According to an Adaptimmune media release, the company is on track to submit an IND for MAGE-A4 SPEAR T-cell therapy for treatment of multiple tumour types in the first quarter of 2017.