TRITON3: A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Phase 3 Study of Rucaparib Versus Physician's Choice of Therapy for Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Associated With Homologous Recombination Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Docetaxel; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRITON3
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 May 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.