A comparative trial of brincidofovir in patients with serious adenovirus infection: Study 999
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AdAPT; Study 999
- 09 May 2017 If positive, data from this trial could enable regulatory approval in Europe for oral BCV, according to a Chimerix media release.
- 07 Nov 2016 According to a Chimerix media release, the company expects to initiate in 2017.
- 29 Aug 2016 New trial record