An Open-label, Randomized, Multi-center, Parallel Group, Two-arm Study to Assess the Safety, Overall Tolerability, and Antiviral Activity of Brincidofovir Versus Standard of Care for Treatment of Adenovirus Infections in High-risk Pediatric Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brincidofovir (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AdAPT; Study 999
- Sponsors Chimerix
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Chimerix media release, this trial is expected to begin by the end of 2017.
- 09 May 2017 If positive, data from this trial could enable regulatory approval in Europe for oral BCV, according to a Chimerix media release.