A Randomized Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Carboplatin/Paclitaxel (CT) Versus Panitumumab/Carboplatin/Paclitaxel (PaCT) Followed by Anthracycline-Containing Regimen for Newly Diagnosed Primary Triple-Negative Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2023 to 1 Oct 2023.
- 06 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Aug 2016 New trial record