A Randomized, Placebo-control, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Amifampridine Phosphate in Patients With MuSK Antibody Positive Myasthenia Gravis, and a Sample of AChR Antibody Positive Myasthenia Gravis Patients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amifampridine (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MuSK-MG
- Sponsors Catalyst Pharmaceutical
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Catalyst Pharmaceuticals media release, FDA grants Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement for this trial and looking forward to dosing the first patients in early 2018.
- 31 Aug 2016 New trial record