A Randomized, Placebo-control, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Amifampridine Phosphate in Patients With MuSK Antibody Positive Myasthenia Gravis, and a Sample of AChR Antibody Positive Myasthenia Gravis Patients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amifampridine (Primary)
- Indications Myasthenia gravis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Catalyst Pharmaceutical
- 04 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Catalyst Pharmaceuticals media release, FDA grants Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) agreement for this trial and looking forward to dosing the first patients in early 2018.