An Open-Label, Multi-dose, Phase 2 Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability and Effect on Circulating and Intrahepatic Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Levels of ARC-AAT as Evidenced by Changes in Liver Biopsy in Patients With Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (AATD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARC AAT (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 17 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 09 Dec 2016 This trial was suspended in Sweden, according to European Clinical Trials Database.