An 8-week, Dose Ranging, Open Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study With an 18-week Extension, to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MBX-8025 in Subjects With Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC) and an Inadequate Response to or Intolerance to Ursodeoxycholic Acid (UDCA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seladelpar (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a CymaBay Therapeutics media release, this trial will support dose selection for Phase 3 trial.
- 17 Jul 2017 According to a CymaBay Therapeutics media release, the FDA has agreed to allow continuation of seladelpar treatment beyond six months for the 5 mg and 10 mg doses based on the results of this trial.
- 17 Jul 2017 Interim results (n = 24) published in a CymaBay Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History