An 8-week, Dose Ranging, Open Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study With a 44-week Extension, to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MBX-8025 in Subjects With Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC) and an Inadequate Response to or Intolerance to Ursodeoxycholic Acid (UDCA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Seladelpar (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics
- 09 Oct 2017 According to a CymaBay Therapeutics media release, interim data will be presented at The Liver Meeting hosted by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) 2017.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 116 to 128.
- 28 Aug 2017 Dose of drug has added,time frame hes also changed,patient number has also increased from 36 to116.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History