A Phase 2b Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MEDI8897, a Monoclonal Antibody With an Extended Half-life Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus, in Healthy Preterm Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8897 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Dec 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Dec 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Nov 2018 to 3 Dec 2018.